I have been so busy flying and shooting and shooting and flying over the past couple of months that I have hardly had a moment to blog all of the fun stuff I’ve been up to. And I am determined to share it all here. So that being said, please forgive me as I jump around chronologically just a bit. I will get to everything, just perhaps not in the exact order it was all shot. So first up, Morgan and Jordan’s absolutely amazing wedding at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Maryland. This was the first of 2 weddings I photographed in the Washington DC area on Labor Day weekend.

Morgan may have been the most excited bride I have ever photographed and her enthusiasm was absolutely contagious. She was also one of the most calm and collected brides I’ve ever seen and although I’m a little (or okay, a lot) older than Morgan, I think I could learn a few things from this truly wise beyond her years lady. And although super spunky and adorable, Morgan is a true and graceful lady, through and through. The mutual love and ┬árespect between Morgan and Jordan is just so obvious and somehow it just bounces around and can honestly be felt by anyone in their presence.

Wedding Day Coordination: Marilyn Cave Bradley

Gown: Vera Wang

Florist: Phillipa Tarrant

Lighting: Frost Lighting

Makeup: Maura Fales

Hair Stylist: Jean Bae

Video: Blue Sky Films

8 Responses to “Congressional Country Club Wedding – Morgan & Jordan”

1. So many great moments, Justine! I LOVE the one of the bride & flower girl by the escort card table!

2. Ellen says:

Gorgeous photographs, gorgeous wedding! Great work Justine!

3. Cara Carlson says:

Justine – I just love your work. You have the most beautiful brides with such excellent taste!! Well done!

4. Gina says:

What a beautiful wedding! I really love the sense of ambiance in the photos…really adds to the story. A couple of my favs are the bride & groom shoe + shadow shot and the portrait of the bride standing on the windowsill.

5. Stephanie says:

Wow, Justine these are amazing! I love them all and the mountain of Oreo’s is awesome!

6. Morgan says:

Thank you for such a nice post! I knew from the moment I set eyes on your website that you were my dream photographer. Jordan and I are SO lucky that you captured all of these beautiful moments!! We love you and all of your amazing work. Your eye for light, for understated moments (i.e. my Dad “resting his eyes” next to the Bride sign) and your uncanny ability to capture personalities in portraiture is unbelievable. Thank you one million times over! Absolutely perfect:)

7. Karen says:

Justine, you are such an amazing photographer! These photos all tell a spectacular story of the day. I love your bouquet toss shot and all of the portraits… fantastic work!

8. Melanie East says:

I don’t really know what to say about these, because they are just so unbelievably amazing that words don’t do them justice. Absolutely beautifully shot, and well, the black and white shots are just out of this world. Can’t stop staring at all of them. I’d fly over and get married in the US just to have you shoot my wedding… if only I wasn’t already married!