When I heard from Carin & Perry for the first time earlier this year, I was so excited to hear that they were planning a wedding at Marvimon House, a venue that I had been admiring from afar for some time already. I was sure that we would get along great for that reason alone and how right I was.

So on July 3rd, I headed over to the Millenium Biltomore in downtown LA to start with a few portraits of the two of them. After that it was onto Chinatown and then finally to Marvimon for the rest of the evening. Thank you to Franny for being an awesome assistant and to Chelsea Elizabeth for second shooting.

[svgallery name="Madden"]

24 Responses to “Carin & Perry’s Marvimon Wedding”

1. Tanya says:

I can definitely see why you want to shoot at this venue :) I love the shot of the bride with the umbrellas. That is a stunning shot!

2. Jennifer says:

Such amazing photos! I especially love the one on the dragon walkway where you can only see the bottom half of the couple…what a great, artistic shot!

3. MOM says:

They are just beautiful!! I love them all. Carin you look so beautiful and Perry so happy. Justine is the best!

4. Phil Madden says:

Thank you for your creative and professional presentation of my daughter’s wedding. Your unique combination of color, style, and comfortable natural look of your subjects leave the viewer feeling at ease with the presentation and lets the viewer enjoy the complete scene.

Excellent!

5. Charles says:

Terrific photos for a beautiful wedding! Congrats Carin and Perry!

6. Joyce says:

WoW! Loved the photos…great work. I too loved the pix in Chinatown, especially the umbrellas.

7. Joel says:

What fantastic shots. The use of foreground and background focusing is amazing. Given the opportunity, I will use you in the future for photography.

8. Hillary says:

LOVE it! You guys did fantastic :) Great job as usual :)

9. ellen says:

OMG, that photo of the bride with the umbrellas is so editorial, I love it. You really captured the feeling of the Marvimon House also. Beautiful!

10. nancy says:

Great pictures! I loved them all! Quite unique-loved the mix of colored and black and white. Carin and Perry, you make the perfect couple.

11. diana says:

loved these pictures…especially the environments. wow!! sensational. they planned things well, these two.

12. AJ says:

Wowzer, what a fantastic wedding. So trick, it draws a chick from Brussels.

Gongxi Gongxi!

13. Leah says:

Hands down, coolest wedding I’ve ever participated in or attended!! And what a talented photographer! Love the video. I’ve shown to all my friends… they LOVE it!!!

14. Lisa says:

Great mix of portrait style & candid shots. Captured the spirit and feeling of the wedding. Great to relive memories of the wonderful night. Congrats again on your marriage Carin & Perry.

15. Mike says:

Wow! These photos are great. Magazine quality. Over the top like the whole wedding.

16. red shoes plus white dress equals brilliant!

Actually the wii is the coolest part!! looked like a blast!

17. Lan says:

Oh wow, SOOOO beautiful. These photos really capture the unique, gorgeous spirit of the day. So stylish!

18. morgan says:

It’s been a long time…but a little (Jennings) bird told me the news. Congratulations Carm & Perry! What wonderful news. And the wedding pictures are gorgeous. Best I’ve ever seen!

19. fabulous wedding Justine! you did such a good job. Love the portraits! Had a great time! can’t wait to shoot together again this month :)

20. Jeff B says:

Justine,

Your photos are beautiful. You’re an amazing photographer/artist. Sure wish I knew about you when I got married 10 years ago!

21. Mary says:

Amazing pictures!! Hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did.

22. Susan B. says:

Talk about capturing the moment… Loved the pic of my baby bro crying as Carin walked down the aisle. It was great to see him so happy and filled with emotion.

Beautiful shots in Chinatown!

23. Fred says:

Beautiful pictures!!! Not the average run of the mill wedding pictures.

24. Karen says:

Can’t say enough about how beautiful you look Carin. The pictures are just beautiful.