Last night I had the absolute pleasure of shooting Ashley & Tim’s wedding up in Livingston, New Jersey. I have known Ashley since we were 18 years old which I’m now realizing was quite a long time ago. Yikes! Anyway, I was so thrilled when she asked me to shoot her wedding and although I generally have a policy of not shooting the weddings of friends, I decided to make an exception…and I’m so glad that I did. Ashley looked so amazing and I’m so thrilled that she managed to find such an amazing partner in Tim, who I just adore. He is just so wonderful for her and you can see it in both of their eyes when they are together. So congratulations guys, can’t wait to see you both again soon! Here are some highlights from the wedding.
mg 1892 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
Is she gorgeous or what?
mg 2032 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
Ashley & her dad
mg 2071 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 5528 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 5481 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
A little zoom during the recessional
mg 5531 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 5598 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 2164 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
The fam
mg 5658 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
The ladies
mg 5792 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
The guys
mg 5770 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
A few fun portraits
mg 5678 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 5733 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 5883 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
I had to throw this creepy waiter guy out of the room to get these guys to “be sexy” icon smile Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 5913 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 5927 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 2217 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
The first dance
mg 2225 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 5945 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 6022 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 6112 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
You can always count on our girlfriends to molest the groom on the dance floor…look out Gary!
mg 6129 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 6195 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 6248 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 6269 Ashley & Tim’s wedding
mg 6350 Ashley & Tim’s wedding

Maria & Drew came all the way up from Baltimore to shoot this wedding with me, they worked VERY hard so a big thank you to both of you! Here is a picture of the 3 of us courtesy of Andy Devlin.
mg 6319 Ashley & Tim’s wedding

9 Responses to “Ashley & Tim’s wedding”

1. Hi Justine! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and saying hi, much love. Your images are beautiful and your reputation proceeds you. I’ve added your blog feed to my iGoogle page and look forward to keeping up with you.

2. Kim says:

Maria told me that they were coming with you! I was so stoked to hear about it. I can’t wait to see her pics too. :-)

3. mary says:

Justine,
    You did a great job of capturing how beautiful Ashely and Tim looked on Saturday! WOW! Ash is going to love these!

4. Jessica says:

Justine, it was so great seeing you at Ashley’s wedding! These pictures are beautiful. Congratulations on your outstanding work. I also checked out the rest of your website and all I can say is that each and every picture is truly captivating.

5. Tim says:

Justine,
    Ashley and I can’t thank you enough for the amazing job you did at our wedding. We have sent the link to your blog to everyone we know so they can see the incredible photos you took. I know it meant the world to Ashley to have you shoot our wedding. I hope Ashley’s friends read this because I want to tell you guys how awesome you guys are and Ashley and I can’t wait to see you again. Thank you to everyone and Justine, you are simply amazing…

6. Armin says:

Justine, I’ve come across your site & blog a few times and wanted to leave you some “blog love”! Your work is simply amazing and kudos to you for traveling so much and keeping things together! Take care and can’t wait to see more!

7. Ashley says:

Justine~ We LOVE them. Can not wait to see more. Thank you so much for all your hard work, your pictures are truly amazing. Most of all thanks for being you, for all your support that day and for making it so special for us. OX, ashley

8. Aspacia says:

Justine- Ashley sent me this link because I am due and wasn’t able to attend the wedding. I absolutely love the pics, it feels like i was there- you truly captured the moment. I am so excited to see more.

9. smack says:

Followed from Maria’s blog!
    The bride’s nose is so cute!