Yesterday morning I got up early and drove down to Richmond to do a shoot with the fabulous Janie Medley, a really incredible florist. I got two of my gorgeous brides (Maria & Katie) to get all dolled up again. J’De Hobbs was kind enough to do their hair and Erika Nixon did their makeup. Both looked so incredibly stunning and were fabulous models. The images will be appearing in a wedding magazine in the coming months but I don’t know the release date so I’ll post more on that later. For now, here are a few highlights from the shoot.
mg 8061 Fashion Floral Shoot
mg 8322 Fashion Floral Shoot
mg 8329 Fashion Floral Shoot
mg 8798 Fashion Floral Shoot
1 mg 7910 Fashion Floral Shoot
mg 8297 Fashion Floral Shoot
mg 7846 Fashion Floral Shoot

I forgot to thank Dee for letting us take over her beautiful house ALL DAY on Sunday. Thank you so much Dee!

12 Responses to “Fashion Floral Shoot”

1. Ricki Ford says:

I was at a loss for words theses are awesome. #9 was my favorite.. Great Job!

2. Erika says:

Wow the pics came out great !!!!!!!!!!

3. Deanna (Dee) Glover says:

Hello Justine. It was a pleasure meeting you on Sunday at my home during the photo shoot. I personally love the photo shots in the in the corn field. All of the shots came out beautifully.
    Janie as a florist and you as a photographer created a dynamic combination. I wish you both the best of luck with your careers. In the future, if you need a place to do a photo shoot again in the Richmond area, feel free to contact me.
    Best of Luck,

Dee

4. J'De says:

SPEECHLESS…

5. J'De says:

SPEECHLESS…

6. Kel says:

Holy Sh*t! These should be in Vogue! Great work Justinie!

7. rowena says:

Wow! Can’t wait to see the mag.

8. Jasmine* says:

Augh…alll of them are so pretty I can pick a favorite…although the pictures in the corn field are kinda outta control! :)

9. Erin says:

Justine; these are INCREDIBLE!!! 9 thru 11 are my favorite. Wow.

10. Jerry Yoon says:

Hey Justine, I just came over from J Sandifer’s blog where you posted a nice comment about my pic. Thought the least I could do was check out your blog and I’m really impressed. The corn field pictures rock! I had a chance to shoot in a mini corn field that was like 10×10 feet! haha. Keep up the good work and maybe I’ll see you at some conference one day.

11. Tanya Perez says:

These are beautiful! I agree with Jasmine the corn field shots are outta control! :)

12. I wanted to ask you…becuase I don’t remember if I already asked or not but, do you use a digital camera for your photographs? The colors are so vibrant…if they’re digital, I can’t believe it. But then again, I’ve been out of photography sooo long, I probably wouldn’t really know digital from film.